An escape room is the perfect way to observe and learn from a team’s behavior. The time pressure and exciting environment ensure that participants get into the game and reveal their true selves. The game is recorded and the video footage allows for an in depth feedback. The players are put into a confronting situation, which allows them to better understand the feedback given.
Customization according to your wishes
A training day, designed with your team’s needs in mind, is the most effective one. Therefore, your wishes and preferences, with regards to the training’s goals set, are taken into consideration. You can choose between 3 different escape room programs, each one tailor made to focus on one of the following topics: Communication, Time management and Team Work Skills.
What can you expect?
– A consultation with a trainer from Yep Trainingen. During this first talk, you, as an organizer, can outline what you would like to emphasize on during the team event. The trainer and you discuss and set the goals.
– The trainer designs a suitable training program for the day, based on the consultation. Amaze Escape makes arrangements with the catering company and an appointment with Yep, and sends you an offer.
– The training day begins with the escape room experience. The program continues with a lunch break, followed by a session with the trainer. This is the time when the training program takes place. As an organizer, you can participate in the entire program.
Tip: If you would like to join the escape room experience, let us know beforehand, and we will make sure that it is as exciting for you, as for the group.
– An evaluation after the event
What is included in the price?
– Escape room The Competition for a maximum of 12 people
– Coffee and tea throughout the day
– Lunch at the French restaurant Loic, located in the Amaze Escape building
– A consultation with the trainer
– The training day
Get an offer